REPORT PURSUANT TO LEG. DECREE 196/2003
PURPOSES AND METHODS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Personal information you freely provide us will be processed in order to: a) provide services and/or products previously indicated (following "Service") and that you freely chose as well as to allow Gruppo Gimoka S.p.A società unipersonale to conduct an investigation concerning the Service received; b) to provide, subject to your express consent, commercial and/or promotional information as well as to send advertising material about produtcs, services and other activities of Gruppo Gimoka S.p.A società unipersonale, of its Sales Network and Company of the Group Gruppo Gimoka S.p.A società unipersonale. Data processing for each of the above purposes will be done on paper, with an automatised and telematic system and, especially, through postal service or email, telefhone (also by automatised calls, sms, mms etc) and telefax.
CONSEQUENCES FOR POTENTIAL MISSING DATA
Providing personal information is always optional, however, if it turns out that sections marked as "compulsory" were not completed, the service required cannot be guaranteed. If the remaining data not marked as "compulsory" will be missing they will allow anyway the providing of this Service.
PEOPLE WHO MAY ACCESS YOUR DATA
Your personal data, hereby collected, can be processed by people in charge of processing them, even external, and of managing the service required but also of making marketing activity. Also the manager/s or the companies may have access to your data as they were communicated as expected below
PEOPLE TO WHOM WE MIGHT PROVIDE YOUR DATA
Your personal data might be provided to third parties in order to fulfill laws duties, that is to respect orders coming from public authorities and to exercise a right in court. In addition, subject to your consent, your data might be also provided to Gruppo Gimoka S.p.A società unipersonale Sales Network and to other companies of the Group Gruppo Gimoka S.p.A società unipersonale, that will process them for porposes connected with products and services promotion.
OWNER AND DATA CONTROLLER
Gruppo Gimoka S.p.A società unipersonale is the owner and data controller related to the processing Service as the CEO pro-tempore, placed in Via Fratelli Gracchi 42, 20092, Cinisello Balsamo (MI)
According to the Italian regulation Art. 7, D. Lgs. 196/2003 you have the right to access your data, to obtain immediately modification or deletion for potential processing in violation of law, to be opposed to your data processing for commercial or advertising purposes as well as to demand the udated and completed list of all the data controllers by writing to Gruppo Gimoka S.p.A società unipersonale – Via Fratelli Gracchi 42, 20092, Cinisello Balsamo (MI)
.TEXT PRIVACY NEWSLETTER MODAL TEXT PRIVACY DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Caffe.com is a trademark of Gruppo Gimoka S.p.A società unipersonale
We only accept orders with delivery inside Europe.
Shipments will be carried out by two types of our courrier service.
The parcel will be delivered within a certain period of time according to the type of courrier service you choose. You can choose between the faster and normal service provided by our courrier. The time for delivery shown on our website starts from the moment you receive our shipping notification by email.
You can buy by credit card, paypal or bank transfer. You will be asked all this while you're placing your order and no price changing will be involved. If you will have any problems with deliveries, defective products or missing items, please inform us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at (+39) 02 3930 8850.
- In case of missing items in your parcel, we will make another shipment using priority mail on our charge once checked the items lacking.
- For returns or change of defective goods,the costs of returning the goods from you to us are on your charge, the costs for despatching again the goods are instead on our charge.
- According to the Italian current regulations to protect costumers "Decreto Legislativo 206/2005", only and exclusively the Costumer is entitled to terminate the agreed contract and to return the ordered and (maybe) already received Products if he/she, for any reason, is not satisfied with the purchase in question and in this case no penalties will be involved and the costumer does not have to provide explanations.The right of withdrawal will be valid for the Costumer within the next 14 days once he/she had received the products. After this period of time the costumer will lose this right. The right of withdrawal is employed by sending a written communication, within the above period of time, to the headquarter Gruppo Gimoka S.p.A società unipersonale by registered mail. It's compulsory to send this communication within the same period of time also by email to email@example.com. The Costumer, after declaring his intention to return the goods, will have to agree with Gruppo Gimoka S.p.A società unipersonale the terms for the goods collection within 14 days and then Gruppo Gimoka S.p.A società unipersonale will manage to collect the parcel with his trusted courrier.
The money refund for costumers is free and we'll manage to make it as soon as possible. This happens once Gruppo Gimoka S.p.A società unipersonale gets back the products and confirms their actual and complete integrity, not being used and that they returned in the original package. In order to carry out the right of withdrawal the consumer needs to put intact all the products as they were when he/she received them inside the parcel despatched by Gruppo Gimoka S.p.A società unipersonale
We definitely cannot refund:
- all food products with opened packages even if they are partially opened.
- coffee machines already being used and started according to the initialisation procedure.
- products with opened packages and partially used.
- For each placed order Gruppo Gimoka S.p.A società unipersonale issues an invoice,if required, that will be sent together with the parcel. No changes can be made after the invoice issue. While order, the customer can buy all the products in Caffe.com electronic catalog.
- Due to the possibility of multiple purchases at the same time made by multiple users, Gruppo Gimoka S.p.A società unipersonale reserves the right to, once received the order, check the availability of an item and, if is not availible, we will immediatly inform you.
- No liability can be assigned to Gruppo Gimoka S.p.A società unipersonalein case of mistakes during the order, in fact you will automatically receive an e-mail for each order you're going to place. This e-mail will contain all of the data you have entered and the costumer can check if everything is correct or not. If you find any mistakes please immediately inform us.
- By placing an order on Caffe.com the customer declare to have read the terms and the conditions of sale, all the methods of payment and the purchasing procedure. With reference to the Italian art. 3 and 4 dlgs 185/89 the customer will receive, by e-mail, all the information to identify the seller and the customer must hold together this information with the contract acceptance,reported on this e-mail.
- No damages may be requested from Gruppo Gimoka S.p.A società unipersonale for any delays in repairs or replacements.Gruppo Gimoka S.p.A società unipersonalehas assumed the management of this website from the day (01/01/2012). Any inconveniences happened before this day are not related to our company.